Dr. Henning is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office941 Park Dr
Palmyra, PA 17078Phone+1 800-233-4082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- United Health Services HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsVanished Twins and Misdiagnosed Sex: A Case Report with Implications in Prenatal Counseling Using Noninvasive Cell-Free DNA ScreeningJames Fitzhugh Kelley, George F. Henning, Anthony Ambrose, Alan Adelman> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2016 May 1
- 1 citationsA Multi-State Analysis of Early-Term Delivery Trends and the Association With Term Stillbirth Trends in Stillbirth by Gestational Age in the United States, 2006-2012 S...James M. Nicholson, Lisa Kellar, Shahla Ahmad, Ayesha Abid, George F. Henning, Serdar H. Ural, Jerome L. Yaklic> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2016 Apr 1
- 14 citationsUS term stillbirth rates and the 39-week rule: a cause for concern?James M Nicholson, Lisa C Kellar, Shahla Ahmad, Ayesha Abid, Jason Woloski, Nadine Hewamudalige, George F Henning, Julianne R Lauring, Serdar H Ural, Jerome L Yaklic> ;American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2016 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: