Dr. Parkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1006 Jefferson St
Eldon, MO 65026Phone(816) 772-3610
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1975 - 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1972 - Present
- MO State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1972 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans HospitalColumbia, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: