Are you Dr. Petti?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11201 Benton St
Loma Linda, CA 92357Phone(909) 583-6064Fax(909) 777-3291
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Petti, MD is an otolaryngologist in Loma Linda, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsVisual loss after intraturbinate steroid injection.Paul A Martin, Christopher A. Church, George H. Petti, Rudy Hedayi> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2003 Feb 1
- 4 citationsAmaurosis: a complication of bilateral radical neck dissection.Lewit Worrell, Mark R. Rowe, George H. Petti> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2002 Jan 1
- Concepts for thyroid surgeryGeorge H. Petti, Mark Rowe> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 1998 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare SystemLoma Linda, California