Dr. Shehi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3001 Scenic Hwy
Gadsden, AL 35904Phone+1 256-546-9265Fax+1 256-549-0376
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 1999
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Hypersomnia associated with isotretinoin in a patient with recurrent major depressive disorder and acne vulgaris.Shehi, G. M., Bryson, W. J.> ;Sleep. 2004 Jun 15
- Toxic psychosis: a complication of antimalarial therapy.Ward, W. Q., Walter-Ryan, W. G., Shehi, G. M.> ;J Am Acad Dermatol. 1985 May 01
- Mountain View HospitalGadsden, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: