Dr. Tseng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1201 S Grand Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63104Phone+1 314-977-1666Fax+1 314-977-1617
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Tseng is an anesthesiologist in Saint Louis, MO. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, pediatric anesthesiology, and regional anesthesia.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1997 - 1998
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2000
- HI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: