Are you Dr. Yuan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, California, and Missouri. He is affiliated with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Anesthesiology), 2002 - 2003
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2002
- Shandong Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- CA State Medical License 2003 - Present
- MO State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsPrognostic impact of mechanical ventilation after liver transplantation: a national database study.Hui Yuan, Janet E. Tuttle-Newhall, Vikram S. Chawa, Mark A. Schnitzler, Huiling Xiao, David A. Axelrod, Nino Dzebisashvili, Krista L. Lentine> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2014 Oct 1
- 1 citationsClinical correlates, outcomes and healthcare costs associated with early mechanical ventilation after kidney transplantation.Hui Yuan, Janet E. Tuttle-Newhall, Mark Dy-Liacco, Mark A. Schnitzler, Nino Dzebisashvili, Huiling Xiao, David A. Axelrod, Brian Holt, Krista L. Lentine> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2013 Nov 1