Dr. Hull is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office391 Serpentine Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-8221Fax+1 864-216-4290
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 93 citationsThe effect of zoledronic acid on bone mineral density in patients undergoing androgen deprivation therapy.Ron S. Israeli, Steven J. Rosenberg, Daniel Saltzstein, James E. Gottesman, Howard R. Goldstein, Gerald W. Hull, Diep Tran, Ghulam Warsi, Leo V. Lacerna> ;Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2007 Mar 1
- 2 citationsThe evolving role of cytoreductive surgery for metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Uzair B. Chaudhary, Gerald W. Hull> ;Oncology. 2003 May 1
- 100 citationsLong-term experience with management of renal cell carcinoma involving the inferior vena cava.Nabil K. Bissada, Hossam H. Yakout, Aga Babanouri, Tarek Elsalamony, Wahib Fahmy, Moustafa Gunham, Gerald W. Hull, Uzair B. Chaudhary> ;Urology. 2003 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: