Dr. Kerfoot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kerfoot's full profile
Office391 Serpentine Dr.
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-8221Fax+1 864-216-4290
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1990 - 1994
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Doppler sonography in the evaluation of corporovenous competence after penile vein ligation surgery.Mary T. Keogan, Mark A. Kliewer, Barbara S. Hertzberg, Linda K. Brown, Culley C. Carson, William W. Kerfoot, Barbara A. Carroll> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 1996 Mar 1
- 3 citationsInvestigation of Vascular Changes Following Penile Vein LigationWilliam W. Kerfoot, Culley C. Carson, Jon T. Donaldson, Mark A. Kliewer> ;The Journal of Urology. 1994 Sep 1
- 19 citationsCharacterization of calcium channel blocker induced smooth muscle relaxation using a model of isolated corpus cavernosum.William W. Kerfoot, Hae Young Park, Lewis B. Schwartz, Per Otto Hagen, Culley C. Carson> ;The Journal of Urology. 1993 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: