Are you Dr. King?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office581 Leroy George Dr
Clyde, NC 28721Phone(828) 452-4131Fax(828) 452-4095
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald King, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Clyde, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Ohio, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Haywood Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 1978 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsHodgkin's disease occurring in a patient with the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.Phillip Periman, Thomas R. Callihan, Lawrence Lessin, Gerald W. King, Michael Blaese> ;Cancer. 1980 Jan 15
- 35 citations5 FU infusion with mitomycin-C vs. 5 FU infusion with methyl-CCNU in the treatment of advanced upper gastrointestinal cancer: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.Buroker T, P. N. Kim, Carl Groppe, Joseph D. McCracken, Robert M. O'Bryan, Frank J. Panettiere, John J. Costanzi, R. Bottomley, Gerald W. King, John D. Bonnet, Tate Th...> ;Cancer. 1979 Oct 1
- 43 citationsA retrospective and prospective study of serial CEA determinations in the early detection of recurrent colon cancerEdward W. Martin, Marc Cooperman, Gerald W. King, Linda Rinker, Larry C. Carey, John P. Minton> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1979 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Haywood Regional Medical CenterClyde, North Carolina