Are you Dr. Machen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1948 Al Highway 157
Cullman, AL 35058Phone(256) 739-4131Fax(256) 739-6027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Machen, MD is a family physician in Cullman, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Cullman Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- DCH Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Tuscaloosa College of Community Health ScienceInternship, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1984 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSevere Hypoglycemia Associated With Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole TherapyJerry T. McKnight, Samuel E. Gaskins, Robert E. Pieroni, Gerald M. Machen> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1988 Apr 1
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama