Dr. Gober is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Al Highway 157
Cullman, AL 35058Phone+1 256-739-4131Fax+1 256-739-6027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Dissociation of [H+] from fatigue in human muscle detected by high time resolution 31P-NMR.Degroot, M., Massie, B. M., Boska, M., Gober, J., Miller, R. G., Weiner, M. W.> ;Muscle Nerve. 1993 Jan
- Myocardial high-energy phosphates in reactive hyperemia.Schwartz, G. G., Schaefer, S., Gober, J., Meyerhoff, D. J., Smekal, A., Massie, B., Weiner, M. W.> ;Am J Physiol. 1990 Oct
- Metabolic and functional consequences of blunted myocardial reactive hyperemia.Schwartz, G. G., Schaefer, S., Trocha, S. D., Steinman, S., Gober, J., Garcia, J., Massie, B., Weiner, M. W.> ;Am J Physiol. 1991 Sep
- Join now to see all
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: