Dr. Montgomery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office408 Clark St Ne
Cullman, AL 35055Phone(256) 734-3202Fax(256) 734-4668
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Huntsville HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsImproving students' sexual history inquiry and HIV counseling with an interactive workshop using standardized patients.Steven A. Haist, Charles H. Griffith, Andrew R. Hoellein, Gregg Talente, Thomas Montgomery, John F. Wilson> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2004 May 1
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: