Are you Dr. Beeler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1705 Main Ave SW
Cullman, AL 35055Phone(256) 739-0455Fax(256) 739-2706
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Beeler, MD is a family physician in Cullman, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with Cullman Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Walson US Army HospitalResidency, General Practice, 1966 - 1968
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, General Practice, 1965 - 1966
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1973 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- [Sleep deprivation in inpatient treatment of depression. A report of experiences].Erazo, N., Beeler, H., Greil, W.> ;Psychiatr Prax. 1998 Nov
- 4 citationsIn vivo measurements of capillaries of frogs, mice, and puppiesHenry S. Beeler, David P. O'Brien, William H. Knisely> ;Anatomical Record-advances in Integrative Anatomy and Evolutionary Biology. 1964 Oct 1
- Cullman Regional Medical CenterCullman, Alabama