Dr. Rieber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePo Box 170
401 9th Ave NW
Watertown, SD 57201Phone(605) 882-2630Fax(605) 882-0447
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health SciencesResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 1998
- M Health FairviewInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Why patients bypass rural health care centers.Rieber, G. M., Benzie, D., McMahon, S.> ;Minn Med. 1996 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: