Dr. Vener is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Ninth Ave NW
Watertown, SD 57201Phone(605) 882-2630
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsExtensor Retinaculum Impingement in the Athlete: A New DiagnosisAnn VanHeest, Nancy M. Luger, James H. House, Michael Vener> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 Dec 1
- 43 citationsScanning electron-microscopic and magnetic resonance-imaging studies of injuries to the patellofemoral joint after acute transarticular loadingRoby C. Thompson, Michael J. Vener, H. J. Griffiths, Jack L. Lewis, Theodore R. Oegema, Larry J. Wallace> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1993 May 1
- 69 citationsSubchondral damage after acute transarticular loading: an in vitro model of joint injury.Michael J. Vener, Roby C. Thompson, Jack L. Lewis, Theodore R. Oegema> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 1992 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: