Dr. Rubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- UT State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterLebanon, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: