Dr. Kiernan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
590 Court Street
Keene, NH 03431
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow Society of Hospital Medicine, 2015
- Fellow American Academy of Family Physicians, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Cancer occurrence and screening in family practice. A 20-year experience.Kiernan, G. N., Frame, P. S.> ;J Fam Pract. 1996 Jul
- Year in Review: COPDDecember 6th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: