Are you Dr. Toms?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office590 Court St
Keene, NH 03431Phone(603) 354-5400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Toms, MD is a family physician in Keene, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Maine. He is affiliated with Franklin Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Family Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- University of VirginiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 1974 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- An analysis of the impact of the loss of a primary care physician on a patient population.Toms, W. B.> ;J Fam Pract. 1977 Jan
- Franklin Memorial HospitalFarmington, Maine