Dr. Kimmey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5170 Us Route 60
Huntington, WV 25705Phone(304) 528-4645Fax(304) 697-0807
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChemo-Predictive Assay for Targeting Cancer Stem-Like Cells in Patients Affected by Brain TumorsSarah E Mathis, Anthony Alberico, Rounak Nande, Walter Neto, Logan Lawrence, Danielle R. McCallister, James Denvir, Gerrit A. Kimmey, Mark Jeffrey Mogul, Gerard J. Oak...> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Aug 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: