Dr. Goebel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office617 23rd St
Ashland, KY 41101Phone(606) 325-2221Fax(606) 324-1326
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology, 1989 - 1993
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers Start of enrollment: 2015 Dec 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Taselisib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Lung-MAP: Palbociclib as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and Positive Biomarker Matches Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Vassiliki Papadimitrakopoulou
- Phase III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients With High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/Neu Negative Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Apr 01Pillai, P.,Berenberg, J.L.,Wade, J.L.,Miller, K.D.,Dakhil, S.R.,Chintapalli, N.,Aylesworth, C.A.,Flaherty, L.E.,Friedberg, J.E.,Marchello, B.T.,Chay, C.H.,Watanaboonyakhet, P.,Scott, M.T.,Nimeh, N.F.,Zehn...
- A Phase III, Randomized Clinical Trial of Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- Chemotherapy in Patients With 1-3 Positive Nodes, Hormone Receptor-Positive and Her2-Negative Breast Cancer With Recurrence Score (RS) of 25 or Less Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01(Mohamed), T.E.,Abraham, J.,Advani, A.S.,Agarwala, S.S.,Allada, N.,Arce-Salinas, C.H.,Atkins, J.N.,Averbook, B.J.,Aziz, S.,Baez-Diaz, L.,Barhamand, F.B.,Barreau, J.G.,Bearden, J.D.,Beeker, T.A.,Behrens, R...
- King's Daughters Medical CenterAshland, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: