Overview of Dr. Myint
Dr. Zin War Myint, MD is an oncologist in Lexington, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and New York. She is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Fax(443) 444-4997
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mandalay University- Institute of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Pituitary apoplexy induced by gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist administration for treatment of prostate cancer: a systematic reviewRishi Raj, Ghada Elshimy, Aasems Jacob, P. V. Akhila Arya, Dileep Unnikrishnan, Riccardo Correa, Zin W. Myint> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 2021 Jun 22
- Evaluation of Glutaminase Expression in Prostate Adenocarcinoma and Correlation with Clinicopathologic ParametersZin W. Myint, Ramon C. Sun, Patrick J. Hensley, Andrew James, Peng Wang, Stephen E. Strup, Robert J. McDonald, Donglin Yan, William H. St. Clair, Derek B. Allison> ;Cancers. 2021 Apr 29
- Prostate Adenocarcinoma with Brain Metastasis: A Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Database Analysis 2010-2015.Zin W. Myint, Ayman Qasrawi> ;Medical Science Monitor. 2021 Apr 12
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: