Are you Dr. Liu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1121 Kinneys Ln
Portsmouth, OH 45662Phone(740) 356-7490Fax(740) 356-7488
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yinong Liu, MD is an oncologist in Portsmouth, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Kentucky, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Southern Ohio Medical Center and Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Cancer InstituteFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2000 - 2003
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Speed of Human Tooth Movement in Growers and Non-Growers: Selection of Applied Stress MattersYinong Liu, MD> ;Orthodontics & Craniofacial Research. 2017 Jun 24
- TMJ Energy Densities in Healthy Men and WomenYinong Liu, MD> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2017 Jan 09
- miR-374a-CCND1-pPI3K/AKT-c-JUN feedback loop modulated by PDCD4 suppresses cell growth, metastasis, and sensitizes nasopharyngeal carcinoma to cisplatin.Zhen, Y.,Fang, W.,Zhao, M.,Luo, R.,Liu, Y.,Fu, Q.,Chen, Y.,Cheng, C.,Zhang, Y.,Liu, Z.> ;Oncogene. 2016 Jun 09
- Join now to see all