Are you Dr. Toso?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Granite Point Dr
Reading, PA 19610Phone(610) 376-3738Fax(610) 376-4780
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gianfranco Toso, MD is an otolaryngologist in Reading, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Reading Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 1961 - 1964
- St Josephs HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1959 - 1960
- St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- University of BolognaClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1963 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsEpithelial papillomas--benign or malignant? Interesting findings in laryngeal papilloma.Gianfranco Toso> ;Laryngoscope. 1971 Sep 1
- Imaging quiz case 2. Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) of the buccal fat pad.Cullen, M. M., Toso, G.> ;Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1996 May
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania