Are you Dr. Peleg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18697 Bagley Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130Phone+1 440-816-6051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gil Peleg, MD is an oncologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, California, and New York. He is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center, UH St. John Medical Center, and MetroHealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1997 - 2000
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsHope, dispositional optimism and severity of depression following traumatic brain injury.Gil Peleg, Ohr Barak, Yermi Harel, Judith Rochberg, Dan Hoofien> ;Brain Injury. 2009 Sep 9
- 19 citationsIdentification of 6-Benzylthioinosine as a Myeloid Leukemia Differentiation–Inducing CompoundDavid N. Wald, Hanna M. Vermaat, Shaolei Zang, Andrew R. Lavik, Zizhen Kang, Gil Peleg, Stanton L. Gerson, Kevin D. Bunting, Munna L. Agarwal, Bryan L. Roth, William Tse> ;Cancer Research. 2008 Jun 1
- 3 citationsGenetic abnormalities in acute myelogenous leukemia with normal cytogenetics.David N. Wald, Johanna M. Vermaat, Gil Peleg, William Tse> ;Current Hematologic Malignancy Reports. 2008 Apr 29
- Join now to see all
- Men, Women Have Same Urge to Handle Covid Related Stress by Drinking, Eating Chocolate, Israeli Study FindsSeptember 9th, 2020