Are you Dr. Trey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-5802
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joan Trey, MD is an oncologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center and is an Associate Professor at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1983 - 1987
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Docetaxel and capecitabine for previously treated metastatic colorectal cancer.O'Brien TE, Newton E, Trey J, Crum E> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2006-06-20
- Treatment of leptomeningeal carcinomatosis from breast cancer with systemically administered chemotherapy.Trey JE, Simon JE, Khiyami A> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2004-07-15
- 56 citationsThe acute phase response and the hematopoietic system: the role of cytokines☆Joan E. Trey, Irving Kushner> ;Critical Reviews in Oncology Hematology. 1995 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Effects Of Alkylating Agents On DNA RepairNational Cancer Institute1985–1986
- MetroHealth Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio