Dr. Crane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1263 Bennett Ave
Burley, ID 83318Phone+1 208-678-9760Fax+1 208-678-9758
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 - 1996
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2012
- ID State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsTreatment of type III tibial intercondylar eminence fractures in skeletally immature athletes.Brett D. Owens, Gilbert K. Crane, Troilus Plante, Brian D. Busconi> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2003 Feb 1
- 13 citationsBone Mineral Density and Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation with Estrogen Treatment of Postmenopausal WomenP. Balikian, K. Burbank, John F. Houde, G. Crane, J. Nairus, S. Ahmadi, Daniel T. Baran> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 1998 Mar 1
- 27 citationsHumeral bone density losses after shoulder surgery and immobilizationMichael E. Marchetti, John P. Houde, Gerald G. Steinberg, Gilbert K. Crane, Thomas P. Goss, Daniel T. Baran> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 1996 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: