Are you Dr. Dazley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office738 N College Rd
Twin Falls, ID 83301Phone+1 208-814-7000Fax+1 208-734-7294
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Justin Dazley, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Twin Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Nevada, and Wyoming. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center, St. Luke's Jerome, and St. Luke's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- ID State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClosing the loop between evidence-based medicine and care delivery: a possible role for clinical audits in spinal surgeryJustin M. Dazley, Thomas D. Cha, Mitchel B. Harris, Christopher M. Bono> ;The Spine Journal. 2013 Dec 1
- 17 citationsProphylactic inferior vena cava filters prevent pulmonary embolisms in high-risk patients undergoing major spinal surgeryJustin M. Dazley, Reese Wain, Ryan M. Vellinga, Benjamin E. Cohen, Marc Agulnick> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques. 2012 Jun 1
- St. Luke's JeromeJerome, Idaho
- St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical CenterTwin Falls, Idaho
- St. Luke's Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho