Dr. Vricella is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-362-8200Fax+1 888-425-8245
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gino Vricella is an urologist in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Louis Children's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in pediatric urology and is experienced in pediatric urology, urologic trauma and reconstructive surgery, minimally invasive pediatric urology, adult urologic congenitalism and transitional care and transgender bottom surgery.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pediatric Urology, 2012 - 2014
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 2008 - 2012
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2008
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2026
- KS State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2015
- American Board of Urology Urology
- American Board of Urology Pediatric Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEvaluating the role for regional analgesia in children with spina bifida: a retrospective observational study comparing the efficacy of regional versus systemic analge...Robert P Moore, Nicholas E Burjek, Megan A Brockel, Andrew C Strine, Austin Acks, Peter J Boxley, Vidya Chidambaran, Gino J Vricella, David I Chu, Marie Sankaran-Raval...> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2023 Jan 1
- 1 citationsClinical outcomes after increasing bladder outlet resistance without augmentation cystoplasty in neurogenic bladder.John Weaver, Douglas E. Coplen, B A Knight, Joel F Koenig, Gino J. Vricella, Joel Vetter, Erica J. Traxel, Paul F. Austin> ;Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2021 Apr 1
- 7 citationsDesign and development of the Pediatric Urology Recovery After Surgery Endeavor (PURSUE) multicentre pilot and exploratory study.Kyle O. Rove, Andrew C. Strine, Duncan T. Wilcox, Gino J Vricella, Timothy P. Welch, Brian A. VanderBrink, David I Chu, Rajeev Chaudhry, Rebecca S. Zee, Megan A. Brockel> ;BMJ Open. 2020 Nov 23
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: