Dr. Robinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Andover Rd
Westbrook, ME 04092Phone(207) 661-6368Fax(207) 842-7773
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1985 - 1987
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
- University at BuffaloClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Characterization of Medication Use in a Multicenter Sample of Pediatric Inpatients with Autism Spectrum DisorderNovember 1st, 2018
- Behavioral Symptoms of Reported Abuse in Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Inpatient SettingsNovember 1st, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: