Are you Dr. Cooper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Andover Rd
Westbrook, ME 04092Phone(207) 761-2200Fax(207) 761-2108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sally Cooper, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Westbrook, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Spring Harbor Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1994 - 1996
- Yale University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1994
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- LePage’s Plan to Put Kids in a New Kind of Psychiatric InstitutionJune 8th, 2018
- Spring Harbor HospitalWestbrook, Maine