Dr. Bedsole is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Pine St
Montgomery, AL 36106Phone+1 334-262-5230Fax+1 334-262-5379
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- AL State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 88 citationsBLASTOMYCOSIS IN IMMUNOCOMPROMISED PATIENTSPeter G. Pappas, Michael G. Threlkeld, Glenn D. Bedsole, Kerry O. Cleveland, Michael S. Gelfand, William E. Dismukes> ;Medicine. 1993 Sep 1
- 19 citationsComparison of guanfacine versus clonidine for efficacy, safety and occurrence of withdrawal syndrome in step-2 treatment of mild to moderate essential hypertension.Michael F. Wilson, Olga Haring, Andrew J. Lewin, Glenn Bedsole, William Stepansky, John M. Fillingim, Dallas Hall, Martin Roginsky, F.Gilbert McMahon, Paul I. Jagger, ...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1986 Mar 28
- Activities of ciprofloxacin and ofloxacin against rapidly growing mycobacteria with demonstration of acquired resistance following single-drug therapy.Wallace, R. J., Bedsole, G., Sumter, G., Sanders, C. V., Steele, L. C., Brown, B. A., Smith, J., Graham, D. R.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1990 Jan
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: