Are you Dr. Haycraft?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701Phone+1 573-331-7850
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gordon Haycraft, MD is a cardiologist in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977 - 1979
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- New physical sign during myocardial ischemia--limb venous engorgement, nine cases.Charles L. Wilson, Georgina K. Sehapayak, Mark B. Gray, Shields S. Stutts, Gordon L. Haycraft, Richard S. Speicher> ;American Heart Journal. 1979 Jun 1
- Myocardial oxygen supply-demand ratio: a validation of peripherally vs centrally determined values.Oliveros, R. A., Boucher, C. A., Haycraft, G. L., Beckmann, C. H.> ;Chest. 1979 Jun
- Hemoglobin S Travis: a sickling hemoglobin with two amino acid substitutions [beta6(A3)glutamic acid leads to valine and beta142 (h20) alanine leads to valine).Moo-Penn, W. F., Schmidt, R. M., Jue, D. L., Bechtel, K. C., Wright, J. M., Horne, M. K., Haycraft, G. L., Roth, E. F., Nagel, R. L.> ;Eur J Biochem. 1977 Aug 1