Are you Dr. Retter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office371 S Broadview St
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 334-6008Fax(573) 334-1713
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Retter, MD is a cardiologist in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Illinois, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center, Southeast Hospital, and Perry County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1993
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2017
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsQuality of History Taking in Patients With Aortic DissectionHoward S. Rosman, Sarine Patel, Steven Borzak, Gaetano Paone, Kenneth Retter> ;Chest. 1998 Sep 1
- 6 citationsRole of coronary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction.Susheel K. Sharma, Kenneth Retter, Fareed Khaja> ;Henry Ford Hospital medical journal. 1991 Jan 1
- Pitch Perfect: After Successful Heart Surgery, Dexter Dynamo Is Back to Active LifestyleFebruary 8th, 2020