Are you Dr. Mirza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3098 Oak Grove Rd
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901Phone(573) 778-2600Fax(573) 776-9640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rubina Mirza, MD is a cardiologist in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Texas, and Louisiana. She is affiliated with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center and Heartland Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sparrow HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2003
- Carle Foundation HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Baqai Medical and Dental CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsImpact of frame selection on quantitative coronary angiographic analysis after coronary stentingTim A. Fischell, Alok Maheshwari, Rubina A. Mirza, Scott Haller, Andrew J. Carter, Jeffrey J. Popma> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2005 Apr 1