Dr. Boga is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Front St
Wormleysburg, PA 17043Phone(570) 271-6523
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2011 - 2014
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImpact of Switching From Prasugrel to Clopidogrel Shortly After a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Without a Loading Dose of Clopidogrel.Eddy Mizrahi, Ramya Smitha Suryadevara, Kulpreet Barn, Gouthami Boga, Mian Muhammad Ali Akram, Ibrahim Ismail-Sayed, Yvette Henry, Melissa A Troup, Peter Berger> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2015 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: