Are you Dr. He?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4040 Broadway St
Houston, TX 77087Phone+1 713-644-3602Fax+1 713-643-3405
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gouxiang He, MD is a board certified family physician in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Michigan, and Utah.
Education & Training
- North Central Texas Medical FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical ScienceClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1900 - Present
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsL. Leaf Extracts and Their Metabolites Inhibit the Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor (AhR) Activation In Vitro and in Human Keratinocytes: Potential Impact on Inflammatory Ski...Panagiotis Kallimanis, Ioanna Chinou, Angeliki Panagiotopoulou, Anatoly A Soshilov, Guochun He, Michael S Denison, Prokopios Magiatis> ;Molecules. 2022 Apr 13
- 9 citationsUsing Estrogenic Activity and Nontargeted Chemical Analysis to Identify Contaminants in Sewage Sludge.Gabrielle P Black, Guochun He, Michael S. Denison, Thomas M. Young> ;Environmental Science & Technology. 2021 Apr 28
- 4 citationsIdentifying Toxicologically Significant Compounds in Urban Wildfire Ash Using In Vitro Bioassays and High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry.Thomas M. Young, Gabrielle P Black, Luann Wong, Clayton S. Bloszies, Oliver Fiehn, Guochun He, Michael S. Denison, Christoph F.A. Vogel, Blythe Durbin-Johnson> ;Environmental Science & Technology. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all