Dr. Zepeda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Broadway ST.
Houston, TX 77017Phone+1 713-634-0200Fax+1 713-634-0202
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Luis Zepeda is a family physician in Houston, TX. He received his medical degree from Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala and completed his training as a Family Medicine specialist at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. He has been in practice 32 years. He speaks Spanish. He is experienced in hypertension, diabetes mellitus, geriatrics, preventive medicine, and hyperlipidemia.
He also has great interest in research and has been involved in this field for the last 10 years. He belongs to the Vilo Research Group, as medical director, principal investigator, and sub investigator, which has participated in multiple studies for different types of medications, some that have been recently approve by the FDA, and a variety of pathological conditions.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Universidad de San Carlos FOMSClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 1997
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- President of Southeast Branch Harris County Medical Society, 2002-2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: