Dr. Balachandar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4101 W. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75024Phone(972) 867-7070Fax(972) 867-7878
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 1998
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and ResearchClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Unsedated peroral ultrathin videoendoscopy-assisted delivery of an esophageal manometry catheter.Gowri Balachandar, Raja S. Chennupati, Bodunrin Badejo, Eugene Trowers> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2000 Apr 1
- 4 citationsEarly colorectal cancer in a flat adenoma.Gowri Balachandar, Eugene Trowers> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 1999 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: