Dr. Abraham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3242 Preston Rd
Plano, TX 75093Phone(972) 867-0019Fax(972) 867-7785
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2000
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: