Are you Dr. Heitsch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office88455 Pike Road, Highway 13
Bayfield, WI 54814Phone(715) 779-3707Fax(715) 779-3711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grace Heitsch, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Bayfield, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center of Ashland.
Education & Training
- Marshfield Clinic - St Joseph HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMunchausen syndrome by proxyGerald E. Porter, Grace M. Heitsch, Michael M Miller> ;The Medical Journal of Australia. 1993 May 17
- 2 citationsMunchausen Syndrome by Proxy: Unusual Manifestations and Disturbing Sequelae.Gerald E. Porter, Grace M. Heitsch, Michael D. Miller> ;Child Abuse & Neglect. 1994 Sep 1
- Memorial Medical Center of AshlandAshland, Wisconsin