Overview of Dr. McFarland
Dr. Graeme McFarland, MD is a vascular surgeon in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and California. He is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
OfficeVascular Access Clinic at The Kirklin Clinic of UAB Hospital
2000 6th Avenue South Floor 3
Birmingham, AL 35233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2016 - 2018
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2011 - 2016
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes of thoracic endovascular aortic repair in patients with concomitant blunt thoracic aortic injury and traumatic brain injury from the Aortic Trauma Foundation ...Cassra N. Arbabi, Joseph J. DuBose, Benjamin W. Starnes, Naveed U. Saqib, Elina Quiroga, Charles C. Miller, Ali Azizzadeh, Kristofer M. Charlton-Ouw, Rana O. Afifi, Mi...> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Oct 1
- Outcomes and practice patterns of medical management of blunt thoracic aortic injury from the Aortic Trauma Foundation global registry.Cassra N. Arbabi, Joseph J. DuBose, Kristofer M. Charlton-Ouw, Benjamin W. Starnes, Naveed U. Saqib, Elina Quiroga, Charles C. Miller, Ali Azizzadeh, Rana O. Afifi, Mi...> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Sep 21
- Emergent repair of infected aortic aneurysm with contained rupture using a femoral vein neoaortoiliac system.Connie Shao, Graeme E. McFarland, Adam W. Beck> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases and Innovative Techniques. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Arteriovenous Fistula and Graft Construction in Patients with Implantable Cardiac Devices: Does Side Matter?Michael D Sgroi, Graeme Mcfarland, Nathan Itoga, Manuel Garcia-Toca, Annals of Vascular Surgery
- Arteriovenous Fistula and Graft Construction in Patients with Implantable Cardiac Devices: Does Side Matter?October 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: