Are you Dr. Cravens?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone+1 763-236-6786
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grant Cravens, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical FoundationInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Mayo Clinic College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2009
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsIncidence of propofol infusion syndrome during noninvasive radiofrequency ablation for atrial flutter or fibrillationGrant T. Cravens, Douglas L. Packer, Michael E. Johnson> ;Anesthesiology. 2007 Jun 1
- 15 citationsAntifibrinolytic therapy use to mitigate blood loss during staged complex major spine surgery: Postoperative visual color changes after tranexamic acid administration.Grant T. Cravens, Michael Brown, Daniel R. Brown, C. Thomas Wass> ;Anesthesiology. 2006 Dec 1
- Mercy HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota