Are you Dr. Janossy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4050 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone+1 763-236-6786
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Janossy, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Washington.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1979
- MeritCare Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 2017
- MN State Medical License 1976 - 2016
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPlasma glucose concentrations during liver transplantation.Scott R. Atchison, Steven R. Rettke, Glenn A. Fromme, Theodore A. Janossy, Steve E. Kunkel, Kenneth R. Williamson, James D. Perkins, Jorge Rakela> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1989 Feb 1
- 33 citationsHemodynamic and metabolic changes in hepatic transplantation.Steven R. Rettke, Theodore A. Janossy, Robert C. Chantigian, Mary F. Burritt, Russell A. Van Dyke, James V. Harper, Duane M. Ilstrup, Howard F. Taswell, Russell H. Wie...> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1989 Feb 1
- 18 citationsAnesthesia approach to hepatic transplantation.Steven R. Rettke, Robert C. Chantigian, Theodore A. Janossy, Mary F. Burrtt, Russell A. Van Dyke, James V. Harper, Duane M. Ilstrup, Howard F. Taswell, Russell H. Wies...> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1989 Feb 1