Are you Dr. Lindquist?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19250 Sw 65th Ave
Tualatin, OR 97062Phone+1 503-692-3630Fax+1 503-692-3420
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Grant Lindquist, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Tualatin, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, and Providence Newberg Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1984 - 1988
- Legacy Health/Emanuel Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Legacy Health/Emanuel Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsUveitis and central nervous system vasculitisJames T. Rosenbaum, Simon Roman-Goldstein, Grant R. Lindquist, Richard B. Rosenbaum> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 1998 Mar 1
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical CenterTualatin, Oregon
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical CenterGresham, Oregon
- Providence Portland Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Providence St. Vincent Medical CenterPortland, Oregon
- Providence Newberg Medical CenterNewberg, Oregon