Dr. Dash is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1111 Montauk Hwy
West Islip, NY 11795Phone(631) 422-2700Fax(631) 422-2749
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Greg Dash is an otolaryngologist in West Islip, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Southside Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 35 years. He is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology, ontology, otolaryngic allergy, head and neck oncology, and laryngology.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: