Dr. Grosso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 East Sunrise Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757Phone(631) 226-1800Fax(631) 226-4659
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board-Certified Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist ( Otolaryngologist), in private practice for over 20 years.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Mature presacral sacrococcygeal teratoma associated with a sacral "epignathus".Drut, R. M., Drut, R., Fontana, A., Grosso, J. J.> ;Pediatr Pathol. 1992 Jan 01
- Board member, Medical Board - Plainview Hospital 1994 - 2019
- Long Island Society of OtolaryngologyMember
- New York State Society of OtolaryngologyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: