Are you Dr. Heiler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2661 County Highway I
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729Phone(715) 839-4121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Greg Heiler, MD is a board certified pathologist in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital, and Black River Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin County Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1988 - 1992
- Hennepin County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsLipase and pancreatic amylase activities in tissues and in patients with hyperamylasemia.Fred S. Apple, Peter J. Benson, Lynne M. Preese, Steven Eastep, Laura Bilodeau, Greg Heiler> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1991 Nov 1
- Falsely increased CK-MB results obtained with the new reformulated CK-MB wash IV solution in the Stratus analyzer.Apple, F., Heiler, G., Preese, L.> ;Clin Chem. 1990 Feb