Dr. Trivedi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Bellinger St
Eau Claire, WI 54703Phone(715) 838-5222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1994 - 1999
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of an electronic decision support rule on ESR/CRP co-ordering rates in a community health system and projected impact in the tertiary care setting and a commerc...Justin E. Juskewitch, Andrew P. Norgan, Ryan D. Johnson, Vipul A. Trivedi, Curtis A. Hanson, Darci R. Block> ;Clinical Biochemistry. 2019 Jan 31
- 1 citationsPediatric anti-glomerular basement membrane glomerulonephritisVipul A. Trivedi, James S. Malter, Edward Guillery> ;Journal of Clinical Apheresis. 1998 Jan 1
- New Bacterium Found Causing Tick-Borne Illness Ehrlichiosis in Wisconsin and MinnesotaAugust 31st, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: