Dr. Castillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13176 W Lake Houston Pkwy
Houston, TX 77044Phone+1 281-436-0061Fax+1 281-436-1128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Hermann Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Top Primary Care Physicians in Humble TexasSeptember 15th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: