Dr. Diaz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17903 west lake houston
Humble, TX 77346Phone+1 281-812-1846Fax+1 281-812-2778
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ismael Diaz is a family physician in Humble, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical School and has been in practice 19 years. He is experienced in diabetic neuropathy, nutrition, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes mellitus, and primary care / family practice.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: